About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'll take one shot for my pain, one drag for my sorrow. Get messed up today and I'll be okay tomorrow. My past is my past, it made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

I MISS YOU


A FRIEND is someone you can be alone with and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in the silence.

FRIENDSHIP is a treasured gift, that gives our heart a lift, a blessing we just cannot do without because friendship is what living is all about.

Sometimes I wanna CRY but when I REMEMBER all the good moments that I had by your side, I feel better. This REMIND me that you've changed my whole LIFE.

I MISS you a lot. If you wanna know how much I MISS you, try to CATCH rain drops. The ones you catch is how much you MISS me and the other you miss is how much I MISS you!

No comments:

Post a Comment