About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'll take one shot for my pain, one drag for my sorrow. Get messed up today and I'll be okay tomorrow. My past is my past, it made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Friday 4 May 2012

WAIT FOR THE BOY

..Wait for the boy who will make an ordinary moment seem magical.. 
..The kinda boy who brings out the best in you and makes you wanna be a better person.. 
..Wait for the boy who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances.. 
..Wait for the boy who makes you smile like no one else and when he smiles, you know he needs you.. 
..Wait for the boy who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats and have no make up on but appreciates it when you get dolled up for him.. 
..And most of all, wait for the boy who will put you at the center of  his universe because that's where you belong.. 
..Now I've found my boy and I've that one person who always knows when I'm not okay.. 
..I want to show everyone else around that I'm lucky enough to be your future wife..

 InsyaAllah :')

 ::Muhamad Hazrul Badrul Nordin::

No comments:

Post a Comment