About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'll take one shot for my pain, one drag for my sorrow. Get messed up today and I'll be okay tomorrow. My past is my past, it made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Sunday 25 September 2011

I'M MISSING YOU



Always the exactly same sky and always the same day.
Only things that is different is that you are not here.
I thought I've let you go without anything left.
But,
I still haven't been able to let you go.
I am longing for you.
I call you and call you by myself everyday.
I am missing you.
Now I just call out your name like a habit.
Even today.
Day by day, I feel like I am dying.
So what could I do?
I love you.
Without even being able to tell you these.
I've had to let you go like that.
I am sorry.
Can you hear me?
Could you be able to hear my late confession?

No comments:

Post a Comment