About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'll take one shot for my pain, one drag for my sorrow. Get messed up today and I'll be okay tomorrow. My past is my past, it made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Saturday 20 August 2011

JUST FOR MY BESTFRIEND


When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be
friends.
Our
friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the
end.

You
listen when I have a problem
And
help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my
sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing until our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment