About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'll take one shot for my pain, one drag for my sorrow. Get messed up today and I'll be okay tomorrow. My past is my past, it made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Thursday 3 January 2013

A VERY SHORT LESSON IN PSYCHOLOGY

"When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside."
"When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely."
"When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret."

"When a person can't cry, that person is weak."

"When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension."

"When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted."

"When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment