About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'll take one shot for my pain, one drag for my sorrow. Get messed up today and I'll be okay tomorrow. My past is my past, it made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Monday 6 August 2012

ALL I WANT IS YOU !

I want to live with you.
I want to live in an apartment decorated with pictures of us.
I want to wake up everyday by your side.
I want to kiss your cheek & whisper Good Morning in your ear.
I want to prepare your breakfast.
I want to make you laugh in the morning.
I want to tell you how much I love you.
I want to take you to the shower.
I want to slip my hand through every part of your body.
Before I go to work, I want to pull your hand & kiss you again.
I want to think of you until time to go home.
I want to call you & ask if everything is fine.
I want to take home something you like to eat.
I want to get home & kiss you.
I want to take shower with you again.
I want to eat some candy in our bed full of pillows.
I want to watch anything on television hugging you.
I want to sleep smelling your neck.
All I want is YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment