About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'll take one shot for my pain, one drag for my sorrow. Get messed up today and I'll be okay tomorrow. My past is my past, it made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Sunday 17 November 2013

18 MONTHS MONTHSARY MESSAGE

I know for a very short time, we have so many stuff in life that we don’t really understand for the fact that we never get along together. 
We have so many discrepancies, so many hesitations, questions and doubt not only for our relationship, but as well as within our self. 
But no matter what it takes, for this short period of time, I learned to love you so deep. 
Learned to forgive you when you crashed my heart. 
Learned to accept what you’d done. 
Learned to dream about future with you. 
Learned to sacrifice my pride. 
Learned to smile when I’m sad, to sleep with sadness in my heart and hope that tomorrow everything’s will be alright. 
To pray that you’ll not gonna say goodbye. 
To hope that whatever argument were having, you’re still there, holding on. 
To wish the impossible thing in life. 
I learned to feel the true love. 
But all of those, I never learned how to love you less in every waking day of my life. 
Thank you so much for letting me feel those kinds. 
Happy Monthsary  and wish us both a happy life and strong relationship together and more months and years to come with fulfillment and harmony together. 
I love you so much  and will love you more in every waking day of my life. 
And I am so sorry for all those aches and disappointments I’d done. 
And thank you so much for everything my beloved. 
I love you always Muhamad Hazrul Badrul bin Nordin.


No comments:

Post a Comment