About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'll take one shot for my pain, one drag for my sorrow. Get messed up today and I'll be okay tomorrow. My past is my past, it made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Friday 17 May 2013

MAY 17, 2013

Today is May 17, 2013 right? Alhamdulillah. Already one year with him.
Love doesn’t have to be perfect. It only has to be true.
Falling in love is easy, staying in love is a challenge, letting go is hard and moving on is the hardest.
When I first met Muhamad Hazrul Badrul bin Nordin, I honestly didn't know that he were going to be this important to me.
I like you. Maybe it's the fact that you're perfect in my eyes, I always want to be around you.
*MUHAMAD HAZRUL BADRUL BIN NORDIN*
- always text me good morning and good night wishes
- always apologize after a fight, even I’m wrong
- always make me laugh
- always take silly and cute pictures with me
- always start the conversation
- always notice when I’m upset
- always respects me
- won’t flirt with other girls
- won’t rush things
- won’t be clingy
- won’t lie me

I wanna be the girl who makes your bad days better, the one that makes you say, "My life has changed since I met her".

When I look at you, I see forgiveness, I see the truth, you love me for who I am !

I can’t promise you a perfect relationship, but I promise I will stay as long as you’re trying.

I want you forever, I will love you forever as long as my heart beats for you. You’ll always be mine forever.

Another tear, another winter and another summer too.  But there can never be another you.

This love is for all eternity

Thanks for everything. I need you every second, every minute, every hour and every day !

I love you so much !


No comments:

Post a Comment