About Me

My photo
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
I'll take one shot for my pain, one drag for my sorrow. Get messed up today and I'll be okay tomorrow. My past is my past, it made me who I am, I have no regrets, wouldn't change a thing. I just don't live there anymore. Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

Monday 4 June 2012

YOU'RE MY SUNSHINE SHINY DAY

Turning back?
No!
Turn you down?
No!
You will never find another me.
You will never had another story.
I will never leave you.
I will kiss you right now.
Knowing that you there I'll try to find you.
Knowing that you're here I won't let you go.
Can you see that I got lost in your eyes.
Can you see that I got trapped in your heart.
I need you tonight.
You said you would try to keep me.
You said we would last forever.
You said all those things to calm me down.
Thanks for everything my dear.
You're my sunshine shiny day :')

::Muhamad Hazrul Badrul Nordin::

No comments:

Post a Comment